Here’s the list of items that penguins can collect during the Inside Out Party: (items that are bolded and italicized are for members only)
Collectible from the emotions stationed in the Headquarters and on the Party Menu:
- ANGER – Riley’s Hockey Stick, The Anger, Angry Outfit
- DISGUST – Bing Bong’s Hat, The Disgust, Disgustful Dress, Disgustful Shoes
- FEAR – Riley’s Helmet, The Fear, Frightened Outfit, Fearful Shoes
- JOY – Memory Bag, The Joyful, Joyful Dress
- SADNESS – Happy Memory, The Sadness, Sad Outfit, Sad Shoes
Collectible after completing the quest:
- Emotional Background
- Coin and item reward from Rockhopper
Collectible from the Party Menu:
- Bing Bong Outfit
- Rainbow Unicorn Outfit
The objective is to recover Rockhopper’s memories by finding the core memories scattered across the island of mind.
1. Enter the Headquarters. It is accessible by waddling from the Dock.
2. Click on one of the emotions. They’ll tell you what core memory they want you to look for. In addition, click on the “Claim” button to collect the clothing items. (click here for details on items)
3. Waddle to the window. A map will show the islands that are in Rockhopper’s memory.
4. At different islands, you’ll see a core memory sphere. Make sure you choose the right core memory that each of the emotions has requested.
QUICK TIP: Here are the colors of the core memories that link to each of the emotions and their locations:
- JOY – Yellow – Imagination Land
- ANGER – Red – Loot Island
- DISGUST – Green – Food Island
- SADNESS – Blue – Dream Productions
- FEAR – Purple – Subconscious
5. When you got each of the core memories, Return to the HQ and waddle to the memory projector in the middle.
6. Move the blocks and clear the way for the core memory.
7. Repeat Steps 3-6 for the other emotions.
8. Collect the Emotional Background when you’ve recovered all of Rockhopper’s core memories. Exit the HQ and Rockhopper will greet you with coin and item rewards.
It’s time to save Rockhopper’s memories before it’s too late! Exploring within Rockhopper’s minds, penguins will need to explore the imaginary islands and find his core memories back!
It’s time to meet the inventor of Club Penguin’s technology… Gary the Gadget Guy!
PLUS… Here are the meetup times for Gary during the Inside Out Party (the meetup times below are in PENGUIN STANDARD TIME):
Thursday, July 23
10:00am on the server Chinook
- 3:00pm on the server Wool Socks
Friday, July 24
- 8:30am on the French server “Yeti”
- 11:15am on the French server “Thé”
- 5:00pm on the server Cloudy
Saturday, July 25
- 3:30pm on the server Cozy
Sunday, July 26
- 10:00am on the server Sled
- 3:00pm on the server Crystal
Monday, July 27
- 10:00am on the server Mittens
- 11:15am on the French server “Flocon”
- 12:00pm on the French server “Yeti”
- 3:00pm on the server Frosty
Tuesday, July 28
- 7:15am on the French server “Thé”
- 10:00am on the server Mammoth
- 11:15am on the French server “Brise”
- 3:00pm on the server Jack Frost
Few days away until the Inside Out Party takes over Club Penguin! Before the party starts, here are the videos about the party (WARNING: SOME MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
Joy and Fear:
If you have seen the movie Inside Out in theatres, you’ll know that Joy is a girl that controls Riley’s emotions to make her happy throughout the day.
Below is a video of how the artists from Club Penguin made Joy become a penguin. Enjoy!