Becoming a tour guide is a great experience of helping newcomers to know more about Club Penguin. To become a tour guide, the penguin must be at least 45 days old (Penguin days can be checked at the account info while logged on).
To become a tour guide:
1. Go to the Tours booth at the Ski Village.
2. Apply to become a Tour guide.
3. Take the test. You need at least 7/8 questions correct to pass.
4. When you pass the test, you get the certification by receiving the Tour guide hat. After that, review the Tour Guide Handbook and have fun!
Questions (for reference only):
1. What is the name of the big fish in Ice Fishing? Answer: Mullet
2. Which of these rooms does not have a game in it? Answer: Beach
3. Which of these games has a shark in it? Answer: Jet Pack Adventure
4. How do you get a pin? Answer: Walk on top of it
5. How many Sled Racing tracks are there? Answer: 4
6. Which of these rooms doesn’t have music playing in the background? Answer: Pet Shop
7. Which colored puffle can catch on fire? Answer: Black
8. What item is thrown out of the truck in Level 4 of Bean Counters? Answer: Flower pots
9. What item is always hidden in a different place in the clothing catalog every month? Answer: Viking helmet