Adopting a puffle is a great practice before adopting a real pet, but you need to know the following:
- You need at least 400 coins (800 coins for cat and dog puffles)
- You need a valid membership to adopt any colored puffle other than red and blue which is available to all penguins.
This page does not apply to rainbow, gold and dino puffles. To learn more about adopting rainbow puffles, click here. To learn more about adopting gold puffles, click here. To learn more about adopting dino puffles, click here.
To adopt a puffle:
1. Go to the Pet shop and open the Puffle catalog (which is the puffle adoption house).
2. Select the puffle you want to adopt.
3. Choose a name for your puffle. The puffle name must be authorized before you can adopt the puffle. Click on Adopt when you’re ready. (For example, Edith)
4. Congratulations! You have adopted a puffle! After clicking “OK” on the certificate, you’ll be automatically walking your puffle. To take care of your puffle, remove the puffle from your player card, go to your igloo and click on the puffle you recently adopted. (More info)