Synopsis: You will be asked by G to prove that you’re an agent before he assigns you a secret mission.
1. (Day 1) Click on G and tell him that you’re receiving a mission. He’ll give you a clue to the answer that he’s asking.
2. Go to the Ski Hill and click on the directions sign. Decode each of the direction signs until you find an answer that matches with G’s hints.
3. Return to the Sport Shop and click on G. Type in “mogul” and confirm the answer. If it is correct, click on “Yes.” He’ll reveal a prototype sled and your mission is to test drive the sled. Place the sled into your inventory.
4. Return to the Ski Hill and use the sled on the Test Run. Drive the sled until you crash.
5. At the wilderness, you’ll find a survival guide. Read the survival guide carefully.
6. Complete the following:
- Collect O’berries (maximum 3)
- Shake the saucepan off the tree
- Collect water using the saucepan
- Collect a piece of rope and a usable ski and make a fishing rod
- Use a O’berry to use as bait to catch a fish
- Lure the black puffle to follow you
- Find a shelter
7. Once you found a shelter, make a fireplace by positioning the rocks, placing the wood over the rocks, using the survival guide book as tinder, and have the black puffle light up the fireplace.
8. Boil the water and grill the fish on the fireplace you’ve made.
9. (Day 2) Exit the shelter. You’ll see someone outside rescuing you. Return to the Sport Shop and meet G.
Rewards: Mission 2 Medal, G’s Letter, 45 EPF Medals